No matter how long you’ve been away from school, REA’s GED® Total Solution is your complete guide to acing the GED® test and getting your GED® diploma.
Make REA your first stop for all-in-one GED® test prep with 100% test-aligned content certified by GED Testing Service.
GED® Total Solution (2nd Edition) gives you everything you need to succeed in one trusted resource:
- Guaranteed to be 100% aligned with today’s GED® test objectives
- In-depth reviews developed by experts in each of the 4 GED® test subjects: Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
- 4 online diagnostic exams (1 for each GED® subject) with automatic scoring and instant feedback – to focus your study
- Hundreds of practice questions and examples – refresh your knowledge as you study
- 2 full-length practice exams with detailed answer explanations
- Proven strategies for tackling the toughest math problems
- Annotated essays from real GED® candidates show you what works and what doesn’t
- How to approach special GED® question types – with samples of drag-and-drop, hot-spot, drop-down, and more
- Handy index for quick lookup of any GED® topic
A high school equivalency diploma is a key to employment opportunities, postsecondary education, and higher earnings. And no high school credential is more widely recognized in America than the GED® diploma. In addition, a high score on the GED® test now allows you to potentially earn college credit when you earn your GED® diploma.
We know you want to get started with college or your career…
Do it today with REA!
About the AuthorStacey Kiggins
is the English Department Chair at Thomas A. Edison High School in Fairfax County, Virginia, where she teaches International Baccalaureate Language and Literature, and Speech and Debate. Ms. Kiggins is an IB English HL Examiner, and serves as the president of the Northern Virginia Chapter of the National Forensics League.Stephen A. Reiss
is the founder and owner of the Math Magician, which has provided math tutoring for a wide array of tests including the GED® test since 1988. Mr. Reiss also operates Reiss SAT Seminars, test preparation centers in San Diego, California. In addition to teaching more than 300 SAT seminars over a 30-year period, Mr. Reiss has authored, co-authored, or edited more than 40 test preps.Dr. Laurie Callihan
is a veteran science author, educator, mentor, and researcher. From 2012 to 2013, she was a Research Implementation and Curriculum Specialist at NYU Steinhardt Department of Teaching and Learning, where she managed the Promoting Science Among English Language Learners (P-SELL) Scale-Up project. In a career spanning 30 years, she has taught science to all age groups. She is also the author of numerous books, including REA test preps for CLEP Biology and CLEP Natural Sciences, and has been featured at national and international speakers’ forums.Lisa Gail Mullins
worked for 16 years as an adult education teacher in Tennessee’s Hawkins-Hancock County Adult Education Program, where she prepared students to succeed on the GED® test. Ms. Mullins also has logged a great many professional development hours with the Tennessee Adult Education Program. She is an adjunct professor at Walters State Community College, where she teaches American History.