REA’s TExES English Language Arts and Reading 4-8 (117) Test Prep with Online Practice Tests Gets You Certified and in the Classroom!
Teacher candidates seeking certification to become ELA teachers for the middle grades in Texas public schools must take the TExES ELA & Reading 4-8 (117) test.
Written by Dr. Kathleen Tice, a nationally recognized expert in literacy and teacher education based at the University of Texas at Arlington, REA's Book + Online prep provides extensive coverage of the exam’s two domains and nine competencies.
In addition to a thorough review, this test prep features a diagnostic test and 2 full-length practice tests (1 in the book and 1 online) that deal with every type of question, subject area, and skill tested on the exam. Our online tests offer timed testing conditions, automatic scoring, and diagnostic feedback on every question to help teacher candidates zero in on the topics that give them trouble now, so they can succeed on test day.
REA’s test prep package includes:
- Comprehensive review of all content categories tested on the TExES ELA & Reading 4-8 exam
- Online diagnostic that pinpoints strengths and weaknesses to help focus study
- 2 full-length practice tests based on actual exam questions
- Practice test answers explained in detail
- Proven study tips, strategies, and confidence-boosting advice
- Online practice tests feature timed testing, automatic scoring, and topic-level feedback
REA’s TExES ELA & Reading 4-8 (117) is a must-have for Texas teacher candidates seeking an ELA/Reading certificate for grades 4-8.