No matter how long you’ve been away from school, REA can help you ace the GED® test and earn your diploma.
Make REA your first stop for award-winning GED® test prep. Get everything you need in one complete prep pack:
- 100% aligned and up-to-date for the 2020 GED® test
- All 4 GED® subjects covered by all-star experts
- Fast online diagnostic feedback for each test section: Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
- 2 full-length practice exams so you won't be surprised on test day
- Proven strategies for tackling the toughest math problems
- Essays from real GED® candidates show you what works and what doesn’t
- Examples of every question type
- Indexed for quick lookup of any GED® topic
No high school credential is more widely recognized than the GED®
diploma. And with a high score, you can earn college credit as well.
Get on your way with REA...
- Official GED® Partnering Publisher
- Winner of the 2018 ProCert Excellence in Education Award for Best-in-Class GED® Prep
About the AuthorStacey Kiggins
is the English Department Chair at Thomas A. Edison High School in Fairfax County, Virginia, where she teaches International Baccalaureate Language and Literature, and Speech and Debate. Ms. Kiggins is an IB English HL Examiner, and serves as the president of the Northern Virginia Chapter of the National Forensics League.Stephen A. Reiss
is the founder and owner of the Math Magician, which has provided math tutoring for a wide array of tests including the GED® test since 1988. Mr. Reiss also operates Reiss SAT Seminars, test preparation centers in San Diego, California. In addition to teaching more than 300 SAT seminars over a 30-year period, Mr. Reiss has authored, co-authored, or edited more than 40 test preps.Dr. Laurie Callihan
is a veteran science author, educator, mentor, and researcher. From 2012 to 2013, she was a Research Implementation and Curriculum Specialist at NYU Steinhardt Department of Teaching and Learning, where she managed the Promoting Science Among English Language Learners (P-SELL) Scale-Up project. In a career spanning 30 years, she has taught science to all age groups. She is also the author of numerous books, including REA test preps for CLEP Biology and CLEP Natural Sciences, and has been featured at national and international speakers’ forums.Lisa Gail Mullins
worked for 16 years as an adult education teacher in Tennessee’s Hawkins-Hancock County Adult Education Program, where she prepared students to succeed on the GED® test. Ms. Mullins also has logged a great many professional development hours with the Tennessee Adult Education Program. She is an adjunct professor at Walters State Community College, where she teaches American History.